Below is a simple introduction to our services, not only in the narrow field of Labour Relations, but also in the broader science of Human Resources as a whole. Whether you are an individual employee experiencing some strife in your workplace, or an organization that needs to maximize (or restructure) its people capacity, we can help you.
We aim to be a truly one-stop-shop for all your employment law needs. Our services include the following, as a general overview:
- General application of discipline (counselling, warnings, etc.)
- Chairing Disciplinary and Appeal enquiries
- Dispute resolution (CCMA & Bargaining Council representation)
- Grievance meetings
- Shop Steward / Employee forum meetings
- Trade union intervention
- Management of DOL matters
- Exemption applications to Bargaining Council
- Retrenchment negotiation and facilitation
- Performance management facilitation
- Employment Equity committee facilitation
- Drafting employment contracts, Performance & Retainer agreements, etc
- Drafting company policies and procedures including:
- Grievance procedures
- Employment equity policies
- Disciplinary codes and procedures
- HIV / AIDS policies
- Retrenchment policies
- Sexual harassment policies
- General HR policies
- and many more…
Other services provided through our network of associated specialists:
- Skills development and implementation
- Full OHS audit and implementation
- Industry specific remuneration and benefits auditing
- BBBEE compliance
In short, we offer expert assistance, guidance, representation, strategic direction and training on and in all facets of the employment relationship, from recruitment to termination and beyond.
Our services are billed hourly, or as “all-in” packages for specific matters, such as retrenchment processes or arbitrations.
Competitive corporate “retainer” packages are available as well.
For more information, please visit the Chat to Us page for our email address.
We are proudly associated with: